Back Office Business Solutions LLC
General Bookkeeping Services
Every small or home-based business is unique, and your back office needs are unique as well.
During our initial consultation meeting, you and I will work together to identify your financial record-keeping pain points.
Then, after performing a diagnostic assessment of your current accounting system, I will provide you with a written report outlining exactly what remedial steps are needed to bring your accounting system up-to-date and current, and a proposed bookkeeping package for services to be provided going forward.
- Accounts Receivable - invoicing, tracking revenue, posting sales figures
- Accounts Payable - Posting vendor bills, processing vendor payments
- Month-End Transactions & Financial Statements - Reconcile bank statement, monthly journal entries, monthly reports
- Payroll - Preparation of employee paychecks using third party payroll provider, QuickBooks, or direct payment, government remittances, year-end W-2 and 1099 preparation and reconciliation
- Year-End Documentation – Preparation of books for accountant at year-end to assist in filing tax returns, W-2 preparation and reconciliation, closing out of fiscal year accounts, etc.
One-hour consultation, either by phone or in person.
On What YOU do best,
and let BOBS
take care of the rest!
Written Diagnostic Assessment
A written review of your current bookkeeping system, remedial steps if necessary to bring it up to date, and a plan for going forward, giving you confidence and security, allowing you to focus on your passion, worry-free.
A back office plan that is uniquely tailored to your business's needs, which may include some or all of the following elements: